26. april 2009

Friday Sketchers #49




Jeg trengte et konfirmasjonskort, og har valgt å brukt skissen på Friday Sketchers og laget et mappekort. Jeg har malt motivet (Papirgleder.no) med distress, ellers brukt pyntepapir, kartong, blomster, charms og en liten bit med krympeplast hvor jeg har stemplet "Til Konfirmanten" (North Star Stamps).

I have paintet the motive (Papirgleder.no) with Distressink. Otherwhise I have used backgorund paper, cardstock, flowers, charms and a bit of shrinkingcheet where I have stampet the norwegian text.

8 kommentarer:

Michele Roos sa...

Fabulous card. Love the image and the colours you've used. Hugs Michele x

Murielle sa...

OH...Elina, your card is Fabulous and original!!!
I love your composition, the papers and colours are wonderful.
You have beautifully interpreted my sketch.
Thanks for your participation FS.
Hugs, Mumur

Anonym sa...

Great card, I love the colours and your flowers look lovely.
Barbara
x

Sian sa...

Stunning card, love the image and the colour combination :)

Sian
XX

Iren sa...

Dette var et lekkert kort Elin! Så nydelige farger og detaljer!

Klem

aardvarkpest sa...

Wow I love that image. Beautiful papers and colours.

Glenda

Pia sa...

super lækkert kort med fine detaljer

Rach sa...

wow what a fabulous card, looks stunning. hugs rachxx